YTSA - 約克大學台灣同學會
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to YTSA
Summer YTSA!

暑假來咯!喜歡外出的朋友們千萬別錯過我們暑假的活動!

How's everyone's summer going? Enjoying the sunshine? Stay tune for the upcoming summer events. You wouldn't want to miss any (;
YTSA PRESENTS: 星光大道 Singing Competition

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm by Jnodole

三月是個特別的季節。為什麼呢~?因為寒冷的冬天快要離開了,趁著初春來臨之際YTSA首屆星光大道正為你們緊鑼密鼓

Comments: 0

(已結束)2nd Annual International Students Gala‏

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Jnodole

YTSA, YUCCSA, Chinese Culture Club, UTSA New College, York International are proud to present to everyone the 2nd Annual International Students Gala. This is an open event to everyone who is either …

Comments: 0

Gallery

【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21 Empty
外部連結

贊助商

【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21

3 posters

Go down

【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21 Empty 【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21

Post by fiona1028 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm

新的一年來囉Very Happy

Now it comes the new school year. Come to find us at the biggest clubs get together on September 21st from 10am to 6pm on Campus Walk.

We will have our 2011 orientation on Friday September 30th, 2011. Check out more information with us @ York U Clubs Day.
Join us to receive lots and lots of discounts and benefits on our future events; also, come order your delicious Taiwanese-style bento for orientation at discounted price at our booth on the 21st.:P

YTSA即將在9月21號於York U Clubs Day上設置攤位, and you can find the most passionate booth in front of CLH on this Wed!!! Very Happy

YTSA的攤位上, 會有9月30號迎新會的詳細資料,歡迎到攤位來登記成為會員, 同時也可以用優惠價格預購迎新會當天的便當喔!!! Smile

----------------------------------------------------
Events Info:

Time: Wednesday, Sep.21, 10-6 pm
What to do: Sign up, Order Bento and CHAT WITH YTSA!!!

Membership:$10
First 100 people who sign up with us will get amazing TEN 23 coupon. Do not miss it!!!
Come sign up before they run out!! Smile)
-----------------------------------------------------
See you all there ♥️

fiona1028
60.25 TYP
60.25 TYP

文章數 : 383
注冊日期 : 2009-10-15
來自 : Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21 Empty Re: 【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21

Post by Wendie Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm

【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21 234985
Wendie
Wendie
49 TYP
49 TYP

文章數 : 370
注冊日期 : 2009-11-08
來自 : Formosa

Back to top Go down

【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21 Empty Re: 【已結束】YTSA @ York University Club Day Sep. 21

Post by tikii Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey Wendie, do I get a new memebership card during the orientation? And you should really consider a renewal fee instead of full price lol
tikii
tikii
10 TYP
10 TYP

文章數 : 269
注冊日期 : 2010-09-23
來自 : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by fiona1028 Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 am

Quan~ u will definitely get ur new membership card during the orientation! so i will see u at the orientation lor~ cheers

fiona1028
60.25 TYP
60.25 TYP

文章數 : 383
注冊日期 : 2009-10-15
來自 : Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendie Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:21 am

tikii wrote:Hey Wendie, do I get a new memebership card during the orientation? And you should really consider a renewal fee instead of full price lol

Yes you will get a super super fancy membership card when you sign in during Orientation. Very Happy

And oops I do want a renewal membership fee for myself too><
Wendie
Wendie
49 TYP
49 TYP

文章數 : 370
注冊日期 : 2009-11-08
來自 : Formosa

Back to top Go down

Post by tikii Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Ahh alright then. Hope you don't mind me being late since I have class until around 2:30.

Wait, you have to pay membership fee, too? lol But you're a staff, no?

What I've learnt this year was that HKSAY has a renewal fee of $5. YCSA has a membership fee of, I don't how much, forgot, but it's 4 years; I didn't even know about it until I tried joining them again this year ><

I want a nice warm hoodie for winter instead xD Any way of getting it? Very Happy
tikii
tikii
10 TYP
10 TYP

文章數 : 269
注冊日期 : 2010-09-23
來自 : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down