YTSA - 約克大學台灣同學會
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to YTSA
Summer YTSA!

暑假來咯!喜歡外出的朋友們千萬別錯過我們暑假的活動!

How's everyone's summer going? Enjoying the sunshine? Stay tune for the upcoming summer events. You wouldn't want to miss any (;
YTSA PRESENTS: 星光大道 Singing Competition

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm by Jnodole

三月是個特別的季節。為什麼呢~?因為寒冷的冬天快要離開了,趁著初春來臨之際YTSA首屆星光大道正為你們緊鑼密鼓

Comments: 0

(已結束)2nd Annual International Students Gala‏

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Jnodole

YTSA, YUCCSA, Chinese Culture Club, UTSA New College, York International are proud to present to everyone the 2nd Annual International Students Gala. This is an open event to everyone who is either …

Comments: 0

Gallery

Self Introduction Empty
外部連結

贊助商

Self Introduction

+4
Jack
Ron
Wendy C
allencar86
8 posters

Go down

Self Introduction Empty Self Introduction

Post by allencar86 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:41 am

First i want to say thank you to all YTSA staffs and members, this the most incredible orientation that i have ever had! I really felt like that i was in Taiwan during the event.

My name is Allen, first year student in Law and Society.
I like to play basketball ,listening to METAL(like death metal) music, watching NFL and doing fitness work.

Hope i can contribute something to this big family .どおぞよろしく おねがいします
Very Happy
allencar86
allencar86
Lv.15 史萊姆王
Lv.15 史萊姆王

文章數 : 196
注冊日期 : 2009-09-14
年齡 : 34
來自 : Taipei,Taiwan(R.O.C)

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/allencar86

Back to top Go down

Self Introduction Empty Re: Self Introduction

Post by Wendy C Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Hahahahaa どういたしまして Allen-san! kochira koso yoroshiku onegai-shimasu :w0268:
Wendy C
Wendy C
52.75 TYP
52.75 TYP

文章數 : 49
注冊日期 : 2009-06-20
年齡 : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

ふむ..みんな日本語ベラベラですねw

まあ、取り合えず、こちらこそ、よろしくね^^
Ron
Ron
Lv.17 胖陸行鳥
Lv.17 胖陸行鳥

文章數 : 269
注冊日期 : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:53 pm

私は日本語を話すことがありますので........... Googleの翻訳者と XD
Jack
Jack
10 TYP
10 TYP

文章數 : 414
注冊日期 : 2009-06-17
年齡 : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by LangStar Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:21 pm

hahaha...this part of the forum is turning into the "Japanese Self-Intro Section" eh. Surprised

こちらこそ、日本語会話を練習したい人、僕に連絡してください~~~w

Anybody who is taking/ thinking of taking York Japanese language courses, feel free to contact me. Myself is taking JP3000.
LangStar
LangStar
Lv.2 小怪
Lv.2 小怪

文章數 : 15
注冊日期 : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 am

LangStar wrote:hahaha...this part of the forum is turning into the "Japanese Self-Intro Section" eh. Surprised

こちらこそ、日本語会話を練習したい人、僕に連絡してください~~~w

Anybody who is taking/ thinking of taking York Japanese language courses, feel free to contact me. Myself is taking JP3000.

私の日本語は、2ちゃんねるから勉強しましたwwww
Ron
Ron
Lv.17 胖陸行鳥
Lv.17 胖陸行鳥

文章數 : 269
注冊日期 : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ting Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm

I am also interested into japanese culture, fashion, traditions, products and language too!! (actually everything)
though I cannot speak japanese, we can still share this interest n ideas of what we appreciate about japan culture or what we know about japan!
Finally, I found a group of people that love japanese stuffs in york.. since I never took any japanese courses in york, n did not join JISA, I was not able to get some friends who love japanese cultures!

so if people in the post are interested, may be they can hv some gatherings n talk about how passionate do we admire Japanese things (at least I am one of them) !

I believe the 3000 level one should be an japanese language and culture expert, right?

Ting
Lv.1 廢柴上的風霜菇
Lv.1 廢柴上的風霜菇

文章數 : 7
注冊日期 : 2009-07-16
來自 : Saturn

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/trapezium

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerHu Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I like Japens everythings too,Its special in polite manner attitude,light soft sound to other people.Also art shusi and food drive me crazed.I hope my next life can b a rich japanese guy and can entire enjoy it.

TigerHu
Lv.1 廢柴上的風霜菇
Lv.1 廢柴上的風霜菇

文章數 : 4
注冊日期 : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LangStar Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm

haha I wouldn't say that I am a complete expert in Japanese cultures or language, but I do possess good enough amount of knowledge about them!

I initially replied to this thread for the reason of seeing if anyone wants to do language exchange. Nevertheless, we can still arrange for outings to Japanese cultural events.

One good place to check is the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre:
http://www.jccc.on.ca/

Also, this is a group created recently by a friend of mine to promote Japanese-English language (primarily) & culture exchange in the York University community. (I haven't been to a meeting yet due to busy schedule, but I plan to attend one soon as I know personally several group members). The group just started so things are still in beginning stages to be initated and developped. To those who may be interested, please check the link.
https://www.facebook.com/yoshimi.mk?v=photos&sb=8#/group.php?gid=168377906762&ref=ts

There are many other resources available, if further info is needed, contact me directly @ royhou1@gmail.com.
LangStar
LangStar
Lv.2 小怪
Lv.2 小怪

文章數 : 15
注冊日期 : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wu Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 am

yoyo allen we ruled on the court this afternoon XD
you are pretty good eh Very Happy
hope i'll see u at gym every friday haha

Aaron Wu
Lv.13 黃金史萊姆
Lv.13 黃金史萊姆

文章數 : 125
注冊日期 : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ting Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks soooo muchhh!!! I have waited for this Group for a long long time already =) =) =)!

The only thing that I worry is that most Japanese people that we are going to have cultural exchange don't speak much English and I might have a hard time to communicate with them. But other than that I am so glad that your friends have create that group and you introduce that group to me!

=D x 1000000000

LangStar wrote:haha I wouldn't say that I am a complete expert in Japanese cultures or language, but I do possess good enough amount of knowledge about them!

I initially replied to this thread for the reason of seeing if anyone wants to do language exchange. Nevertheless, we can still arrange for outings to Japanese cultural events.

One good place to check is the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre:
http://www.jccc.on.ca/

Also, this is a group created recently by a friend of mine to promote Japanese-English language (primarily) & culture exchange in the York University community. (I haven't been to a meeting yet due to busy schedule, but I plan to attend one soon as I know personally several group members). The group just started so things are still in beginning stages to be initated and developped. To those who may be interested, please check the link.
https://www.facebook.com/yoshimi.mk?v=photos&sb=8#/group.php?gid=168377906762&ref=ts

There are many other resources available, if further info is needed, contact me directly @ royhou1@gmail.com.

Ting
Lv.1 廢柴上的風霜菇
Lv.1 廢柴上的風霜菇

文章數 : 7
注冊日期 : 2009-07-16
來自 : Saturn

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/trapezium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down