YTSA - 約克大學台灣同學會
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to YTSA
Summer YTSA!

暑假來咯!喜歡外出的朋友們千萬別錯過我們暑假的活動!

How's everyone's summer going? Enjoying the sunshine? Stay tune for the upcoming summer events. You wouldn't want to miss any (;
YTSA PRESENTS: 星光大道 Singing Competition

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm by Jnodole

三月是個特別的季節。為什麼呢~?因為寒冷的冬天快要離開了,趁著初春來臨之際YTSA首屆星光大道正為你們緊鑼密鼓

Comments: 0

(已結束)2nd Annual International Students Gala‏

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Jnodole

YTSA, YUCCSA, Chinese Culture Club, UTSA New College, York International are proud to present to everyone the 2nd Annual International Students Gala. This is an open event to everyone who is either …

Comments: 0

Gallery

EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China Empty
外部連結

贊助商

EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China

3 posters

Go down

EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China Empty EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China

Post by Pearl Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 am

Guys i got a letter here, if u're interested, contact this person Smile

Hello,

My name is Lucy Gan, and I am a librarian of the Cheng Yu Tung East Asian Library, University of Toronto. EAL is going to have a lecture on Nov. 15, this time about the cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China.
I guess some of your members might be interested in attending, therefore just wonder if you could help distribute the information through your forum or email lists? Please see event details in the poster (the link is at the end of this email) and feel free to let me know any questions you may have. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Lucy Gan
Information Services Librarian
Cheng Yu Tung East Asian Library,
416-978-1025; lucy.gan@utoronto.ca

Poster Link:
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0QyP8yesA5-NWYwZDNhNzktNjI0Ni00MWJkLTg5MDAtM2FmNTBhNGNmYjYx&hl=en.
Pearl
Pearl
我是管理員怎麼樣你咬我啊!
我是管理員怎麼樣你咬我啊!

文章數 : 303
注冊日期 : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China Empty Re: EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China

Post by fiona1028 Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 am

wowwww
from the poster link, the speaker is from Taiwan, 東海大學政治學的教授!!
宋楚瑜先生和馬英九先生也都曾為他的書寫推薦序耶~~
^^

fiona1028
60.25 TYP
60.25 TYP

文章數 : 383
注冊日期 : 2009-10-15
來自 : Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Back to top Go down

EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China Empty Re: EAL lecture: The cross-Strait relation between Taiwan and mainland China

Post by ymartin Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
ymartin
ymartin
Lv.17 胖陸行鳥
Lv.17 胖陸行鳥

文章數 : 340
注冊日期 : 2010-10-13
年齡 : 113
來自 : 香港

http://www.martinkwok.com,  http://www.ekioe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down